JML FABRICATION IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
At JML Fabrication, the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and suppliers always comes first. In response to the many states only allowing Essential Business or Operations, we are constantly watching the information available at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the National Institute of Health (NIH), and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) regarding Covid-19 outbreak in the country to help keep everyone, safe and healthy.
As a structural and architectural steel production facility, JML Fabrication is part of the critical manufacturing sector supporting the construction industry, therefore qualifying JML Fabrication as an Essential Business or Operation. This allows JML Fabrication to be open for business during this time to continue servicing our customers.
Furthermore, JML Fabrication is committed to keeping everyone safe in the workplace. That includes you our customer. In doing so, we are enforcing the below practices companywide:
- Following the Centers for Disease Control guidelines for social distancing of 6’ in both the office and shop.
- Limited, or in some cases prohibited gathering in entrances and common areas.
- Frequent washing of the hands is required for employees for at least 20 seconds.
- If anyone shows, any signs of sickness, regardless of the type, they are to stay at home.
- No customers are to be inside the JML Fabrication office or shop.
- Walk-in orders are not being accepted; however, they can discuss over the phone/email.
- COD pickups prepaid in advance, by either credit card or company check if authorized. Cash customers must make prior arrangements.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding of our temporary policies to ensure the safety of all.