ABOUT JML FABRICATION
Company History & Mission
With a rich family history in the mining, logging and foundary industries, and over 80 years combined experience. It only made sense owners Jim and Margo Lackore would combine their efforts in the metal industry.
Owners Jim and Margo Lackore with over 75 yrs combined experience in manufacturing, welding and fabrication. Have spent their careers learning and progressing through the ranks, starting JML Fabrication was a leap to do what they knew and loved as a team. Evidentially adding daughter Nichole and Nephew Ryan and with their combined 40 yrs of experience, it completed the management team at JML.
They have all spent the last 6 years growing JML Fabrication from a 3600sf to a 17,000sf building and growing revenues over 387% within that time frame.
Learning new markets such as Commercial Construction, Agriculture, Aggregate and mining and many more, shows the commitment and passion for their work.
If you are looking for experience and strong knowledge of metal fabrication and welding, customer support and integrity, assistance in cost savings and quality craftsmanship… JML Fabrication is your answer.
Our team is ready to assist you with any project you have…give us a call, we will make it happen.
Our steps to insure success for both the customer and JML…
- Discuss the basics of the project such as project goals, space, restrictions, building code requirements, OSHA requirements and most important budget.
- Estimating Department takes information and gives customer a good cost valuation w/options.
- JML Fabrication visits the facility, review the initial design process, take thorough measurements, and insure there is no additional cost value we can add to the project.
- Back at JML Fabrication the team then goes to work making your project come to life. We have a detail/drafter on site to build the prints for final review by the customer. We also have an engineer on staff that can do all the calculations and PE stamp, if required.
- From there, our experienced, certified fabricators will build the project in our 17,000sf facility.
- During this time, we stay in close communication with our customer sending photos of the progress, discussing any changes or enhancement we might see along the way.
- We have a large network of finishers that will complete the project whether it be paint, prime, powder coat or galvanize. Once complete, we will coordinate the shipment of our project to site, followed by our experience team of installers. We will ensure close communication with the customer to insure minimal down time, and space requirements for install.
What to expect out of JML FABRICATION
Experience – Innovative – Great Customer Service – Collaboration – Quality – On Time – Hands on Leadership – Flexible – Quick Response – Honest – Value Added – Integrity – Competitive Pricing
JML Fabrication welcomes the opportunity to quote any fabrication or welding project. For additional information regarding our capabilities or services call 612-444-3025 or email email@example.com